Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bakin' Fools

Well, my family and I had a fabulous Thanksgiving weekend.  I hope you and your families did, too.

The end of the semester is nearing (2 weeks!!) and I've been a busy, busy bee.  Trying to fill out scholarship applications for next year, making college visits, preparing for finals, writing papers, doing homework, working, etc. etc.  Overload!!

Luckily, Christmas break is right around the corner and I'm starting to see the light!

Anyway, back to Thanksgiving.  This year, my sister decided that the girls in our family should get together and bake all day.  Her plan was for each family member to bring ingredients for 3 recipes and we could all bake them together and freeze them for Christmas gifts.  We had never done this before, so it was just a trial and error type of thing, but it went extremely well.  We had soooo much fun and made lots and lots of goodies.  If you're nice, I might share. ;)

Here are just a few pics of all of the things we made.  If I have a link to the recipe, I'll post a hyperlink to the caption. 

 My niece helping make Fantasy Fudge
 My sister making Chocolate Covered PB Ritz
 My sister setting out the super adaptable chocolate bark.
 Our goodies starting to add up...
 Sister-in-law Leah's lemon cookies
 Just a few things... Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites, No Bakes, Chocolate Dipped Oreos, my Oreo Cookies, etc.
All of us with our baked goods!  Perfect day :)

If you see something in the picture that looks good, and you'd like a recipe, leave a comment and I'll gladly give it to you! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhhh..This was a nice write up you did. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Key to my heart? Comments. :)